Toronto Rug Cleaning
Fabric Protection and Scotch Guarding - Toronto Rug Cleaning
Make your room carpet, area rug and furniture more soil and stain resistant with Fiber Protectors.
416-SO-CLEAN Toronto Rug Cleaning, recommends that you keep your carpet and upholstery looking fresh and new by having Green Guard by TriPlex Fabric Protectors professionally applied by our certified technicians.
This US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) approved fabric protector is eco-friendly and safe for your children and pets. It resists dry soils, oils and water-based spills and it comes with a one-year Spill and Spot Warranty. The Spill and Spot Warranty is a wise investment, particularly for high traffic areas where soil, stains and spills are likely to occur.
Natural fabrics like wool carpets and cotton upholstery are popular because of their natural beauty and softness. But unprotected wool or cotton is susceptible to staining by the acid dyes contained in a large number of common foods and beverages. That’s why 416-SO-CLEAN highly recommends that you make your fabric stain resistant by having Green Guard fabric protection treatment applied after every professional cleaning. It’s like putting a surface coating on your pure fabric to resist dry particle soils and oil-based spot or staining materials.
416-SO-CLEAN Toronto Rug Cleaning technicians carefully follow manufacturer-recommended application processes. We also take extra steps to ensure you receive safe, high-quality fabric protection. For example, we use a professional grooming tool to groom your carpet and furniture to ensure proper product distribution – an additional step not always taken by other cleaning companies.
Finally, you will have the peace of mind that comes with knowing that 416-SO-CLEAN provides a Certificate of Application to document compliance with the provisions of the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Provides the ultimate protection against permanent stains caused by fluid spills, including difficult to remove fluids such as the food dyes found in children’s red fruit drinks
- Makes general vacuuming more effective, faster and easier because soil particles won’t cling to the fabric
- Prevents the accumulation of soils on the fabric, which act like sandpaper when someone sits on the chair, leaving the fiber looking dull and worn
- Reduces fabric wear, especially on traffic areas that gets high use
- Is oil resistant, preventing oil, cosmetics or spills from sticking and allowing them to be easily cleaned off the fabric
- Is completely safe for your pets and children
- Prolongs the life of your fine investments
Remember: Fabric protector treatment will make your fabric stain-resistant but will not make it stain-proof. The application of fabric protector adds a protective layer to give you the additional time needed to act quickly and blot out the spill or spot before it penetrates into the actual fabric and become a permanent stain.